Introduction

Hello and welcome to Stanley Carter Studio!

My name's Stanley and I'm currently working full time in Sibu, Sarawak. Aside from my full time job, I'm also a part time freelancer who does simple wedding presentations for newly weds. My wedding presentation includes photo slide shows, animated story telling (with cartoonish mascots), as well as video editing.

I first started doing this for my own wedding back in 2008, the presentation itself attracted quite a lot of attention from my relatives and friends and some of them have requested me to do the same for them afterwards. For reference of my projects so far, you can check them out on my later posts.

The type of presentation styles can be customized to meet your needs and requirements, I do not limit myself and I am happy to accept and fulfill your requests. If you are interested on my skills and are on a budget, feel free to drop me a message in this blog or you could Email me at stanleycarterdesign@gmail.com.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vincent and Joevy Pre Wed Animation Video

My first project for a client coming from PJ, with only 1 month time to complete, I'm surprised and glad that I've managed and made the client happy, anyways, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment